While I am always busy working side-by-side with artists, it is always important that I make time to continue to develop my own instrumental skills and stay current with trends and creativity. Below you will find a diverse list of nonexclusive instrumentals available in the genres of hip-hop, boom bap, reggae, dance, and pop. For exclusive rights, stems, or non-tagged versions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liscensing Agreement can be found below instrumentals and in track Description
- You will receive an encoded MP3 file of the instrumental.
- The instrumental file will be delivered digitally
- Leasing rights allow you to use "song" for ONE commercial recording or broadcast. This recording can then be distributed at your price for up to 2,000 copies. Selling more than 2,000 copies means you must acquire a new lease or exclusive rights.
- This recording can then be distributed at your price for up to 50,000 audio and/or video Streams. Streaming more than 50,000 video and or audio streams means you must acquire a new lease or exclusive rights.
- You may also use the beat for non-profit promotional use or demos
- In the event that someone buys exclusive rights to the beat you have leased, your rights shall stand and the beat is still yours to use.
- You must give full credit to Kenny Cash on all commercial recordings
- Upon purchasing leasing rights, Kenny Cash still owns the "Instrumental" and the seller is able to resell to any other party until exclusive rights have been purchased.
SPECIAL USES: TV, Movies, Commercials, Websites
Charity organizations: can use song for free, but must give full credit to artist/producer
Student projects for school/college: can use song for free, but must give full credit to artist/producer
Commercials, In-house, company publications: for publications with less than 50,000 viewers exclusive rights suffice. Terms are to be discussed for larger publications.
Websites (less than 100,000 monthly hits): leasing rights suffice
Websites (other): must acquire exclusive rights
TV/Movie: terms are to be discussed